FALL FASHION EVENT
FALL FASHION EVENT « WIN $100 OF UNDERWEAR» EACH WEEK
RULES FOR ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY EVENT
- The FALL FASHION « WIN $100 OF UNDERWEAR » event is carried on by Siella Montreal and Watsons Bodywear ® - Chateau Bodywear Inc. (hereinafter named « event organizer »), and will be held from September 9, 2020 (8h00 ET) to September 30, 2020 (23h59 ET) (hereinafter named « duration of contest »).
2. To participate in this event, you must have the age of majority as per the jurisdiction of your residence.
3. This event is open to United States of America residents (50 states and the District of Columbia, excluding without limitation, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other U.S. Territories and Possessions) and Canadian residents (excluding without limitation of theTerritories)
4. Are excluded from this event all employees, representatives, agents of the event organizer and persons from affiliated companies. Are also excluded any person domiciled with an employees, representatives, agents of the event organizer or persons from affiliated companies.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Open to all Instagramers. No purchase is necessary.
- Visit our “Watson’s” Instagram page @watsonsbodywear or our “Siella Montreal” Instagram page @siellamtl and find our Fall Fashion Event post.
3. To get a chance to win $100 of underwear & loungewear weekly, you must perfom the following three (3) steps.
4. Then, you will be automatically entered into the draw and become eligible for the prize.
5. You have until September 30, 2020 at 23h59 ET to engage with the “Fall Fashion Event” post on @watsonsbodywear or @siellamtl Instagram pages.
6. The participants must respect the following rules, failing which, the event organizer reserves its right to cancel and render null and void the participant’s entry:
« A person cannot enter more than once and the usage of only one Instagram identifier per person is permitted an instances where a person possesses multiple Instagram accounts. »
1. At the time of the weekly draw, one (1) winner will be drafted. The winner will receive one (1) prize as per following: will receive the underwear and/or loungewear of their choice for a maximum value of $100. Which is applicable on all regular price merchandise, excluding the Baselayer category. Must be redeemed online at www.mywatsons.com and/or www.siellamtl.com. Estimated retail value of $ 100 per winner, each of the four (4) weeks.
1. The draw will be made at the head office of Siella Montreal and Watsons Bodywear ® - Chateau Bodywear Inc. in Montreal every Monday starting september 14th, 2020 at 11:59 am ET and one (1) winner will be randomly selected amongst all the entries received during the previous week of the contest.
2. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as per the stipulations mentioned hereinabove.
3. The winners will be notified through its instagram direct message between the time of the draw and its announcement. The event organizers will also announce the winners online at www.mywatsons.com and/or www.siellamtl.com, and on the company’s social media platforms.
4. An identification card might be requested during the claiming of the prize.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
1. In order for a person to be awarded with its prize, the selected person will need:
b) to have been contacted by the event organizer after the official draw and to reply correctly, without any help and within the allotted time, to a basic skill-testing question which will be sent to the winner by the contest organizer;
2. Failing to follow the above-mentioned conditions or any other stipulated rule within this text will render the entry void and be deem ineligible. A new draw will be held as per the governing rules of this contest until a new entrant will be selected by random draw and is declared a winner.
3. The event organizer will inform the winners of how their prize can be claimed. The winner must claim its prize within thirty (30) days after reception of the prize, after which delay the prize will no longer be valid.
1. All entry forms are subject to be verified by the event organizer. All entries judged to be incomplete, fraudulent or late entries will automatically be rejected and not eligible.
2. The event organizer reserves the right to disqualify any individual that they find to be in violation of the official contest rules and regulations, who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Entries exceeding the permitted minimum entry requirement, generated by prohibited means and any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this event will be disqualified.
3. No prize substitutions will be made. The prize may not be transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash.
4. The refusal of the winner to accept the prize as stated will rendered the event organizer free of any liability towards this person.
5. By participating or attempting to participate in this event, all persons will not hold liable the event organizer of any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this event.
6. In claiming the prize, the winner consents to, if necessary, the use of their name and image, for publicity purposes in all media without financial compensation.
7. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram. The participant is providing information to the event organizer and not to Facebook/Instagram.
8. The event organizer reserves the right to terminate, to modify or to suspend, the event without prior notice in the event of a mistake or a human intervention which would affect the good standing and/or the impartiality of the results of the event as presently stipulated in the rules and regulations of this event.
9. (Quebec, Canada jurisdiction) Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this event may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.