Women's Fit Guide
HOW TO MEASURE
A quick method to determining size is to measure the smallest part of your waist and then your hips. If your hips are more than 10 inches larger than the smallest part of your waist, your best fit will be the largest size.
1. Bust - Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust
2. Chest - Measure under your bosom, placing the tape close up under your boobs and making sure the tape is well up at the back under the shoulder blades
3. Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
4. Low Waist - 3” below your natural waistline, measure all around. Keep the tape comfortably loose
5. Hips - Measure around the fullest part of the body at the top of your legs