𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦 $𝟱𝟬𝗨𝗦𝗗/$𝟲𝟱𝗖𝗔𝗗+
BUNDLE 5 BOXERS
GET 20% OFF
Specifically designed for performance, our 2-pack boxer brief offers a 6” inseam with a fly opening. Made in a stretch polyester microfiber for maximum comfort, with moisture-wicking and antimicrobial technology. The elastic waistband is larger with a brushed interior that stays in place. When things are better in 2’s.
✓ 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
✓ Microfiber fabric
✓ Antimicrobial technology
✓ Comfort 4-way stretch
✓ Specific seams to ease movement
✓ Tag free
✓ 6” Inseam
Free standard shipping applies to orders with a total value of $50 USD or $65 CAN and over. Free shipping is available for Standard shipping method only.
SHIPPING TO UNITED-STATES & CANADA
Canada Post and its affiliates is the proud carrier for orders shipped across Canada (excluding Yukon, Nunavut and the northwest territories) and across the United-States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Porto-Rico)
Please note that for all orders under $50 USD or $65 CAN the following shipping fees will apply. Please see below for the shipping rates.
HOW TO MEASURE
A quick method to determining size is to measure the smallest part of your waist and then your hips. If your hips are more than 10 inches larger than the smallest part of your waist, your best fit will be the largest size.
1. Center back length - This measurement is taken from the centre of the neck at the collar seam to the hem.
2. Collar - Measure around the neck at the base where shirt fits.
3. Chest - Measure the chest around the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arm and making sure the tape is well up at the back over the shoulder blades.
4. Waist - Measure around the natural waistline over any under garments which may be worn.
5. Hip - With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
6. Sleeve - This is taken from the neck point (the collar seam on the shoulder line) along the shoulder and down the outer sleeve to the cuff edge.
7. Inseam - Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch to the bottom of the inner ankle
8. Out-seam - Measure from the natural waistline to the bottom of the outer ankle.