FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $55 USD/$75 CAD
When elegance met simplicity! Our trunk offers a 3” inseam with a no-fly contoured pouch made with a soft modal jersey fabric with just the right amount of stretch. The flatlock stitching on the pouch, allows for a chafe-free comfort under garment and stay put waistband logo. Reinvent your basics!
✓ 92% Modal, 8% Spandex
✓ Made of Lenzing Modal® jersey
✓ Contoured Pouch
✓ Eco-friendly and Sustainability
✓ Comfort 4-way stretch
✓ Stay put waistband
✓ 3" inseam
✓ Tag free
Free standard shipping applies to orders with a total value of $50 USD or $65 CAN and over. Free shipping is available for Standard shipping method only.
SHIPPING TO UNITED-STATES & CANADA
Canada Post and its affiliates is the proud carrier for orders shipped across Canada (excluding Yukon, Nunavut and the northwest territories) and across the United-States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Porto-Rico)
Please note that for all orders under $50 USD or $65 CAN the following shipping fees will apply. Please see below for the shipping rates.
HOW TO MEASURE
A quick method to determining size is to measure the smallest part of your waist and then your hips. If your hips are more than 10 inches larger than the smallest part of your waist, your best fit will be the largest size.
1. Center back length - This measurement is taken from the centre of the neck at the collar seam to the hem.
2. Collar - Measure around the neck at the base where shirt fits.
3. Chest - Measure the chest around the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arm and making sure the tape is well up at the back over the shoulder blades.
4. Waist - Measure around the natural waistline over any under garments which may be worn.
5. Hip - With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
6. Sleeve - This is taken from the neck point (the collar seam on the shoulder line) along the shoulder and down the outer sleeve to the cuff edge.
7. Inseam - Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch to the bottom of the inner ankle
8. Out-seam - Measure from the natural waistline to the bottom of the outer ankle.
Will highly recommend the material which is 92% Modal and 8% Spandex. Good for big people also, stretchable fabric. Proper short trunk/boxer brief type!!! Bought a few at Marks for way better price though, which was $9.99 for each underwear. On Watsons website it’s CAD $40 before tax for each, which is 3 times more. Huge markup but worth the money if you really need comfort and money is not an issue.
Thank you Advait for your 5 star review, and we are very appreciative for you taking the time to let us know that you are liking our Premium Trunk. These trunks are soft and have just the right amount of stretch making them very comfy, and the quality is superb.
Our retail customer Marks did a Seasonal Event on some of our Watson’s men’s trunks and boxers, hence the reason for the price difference.
From time to time we have the same discounts or promotions. If you join the Watson’s family and sign-up for our news letter, you will receive 10% off your first order with us. Shipping is free for orders that are over 65$ CDN, or we charge a low shipping rate of $13 CDN for orders less than $65. Sign-up today to make sure you won’t miss out on our exclusive offers.
We always welcome feedback from our Customers, and encourage them to do so to help us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. We are so appreciative of you for taking the time to share this with us.