FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $55 USD/$75 CAD
Our velvet lined leggings will have you hooked!
Luxuriously soft on the inside, yet smooth on the outside, they feel like a warm hug on a cold day.
Their full length is perfect for tucking into boots, or roll up the hem to show off a cozy cuff.
Perfect for enjoying your favorite outdoor activities, or lounging by the fire.
✓ 55% Polyester, 40% Cotton, 5% Spandex
✓ Plush velvet lining
Black: Sophie is 5"4 and is wearing a size S.
Free standard shipping applies to orders with a total value of $50 USD or $65 CAN and over. Free shipping is available for Standard shipping method only.
SHIPPING TO UNITED-STATES & CANADA
Canada Post and its affiliates is the proud carrier for orders shipped across Canada (excluding Yukon, Nunavut and the northwest territories) and across the United-States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Porto-Rico)
Please note that for all orders under $50 USD or $65 CAN the following shipping fees will apply. Please see below for the shipping rates.
HOW TO MEASURE
A quick method to determining size is to measure the smallest part of your waist and then your hips. If your hips are more than 10 inches larger than the smallest part of your waist, your best fit will be the largest size.
1. Center back length - This measurement is taken from the centre of the neck at the collar seam to the hem.
2. Collar - Measure around the neck at the base where shirt fits.
3. Chest - Measure the chest around the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arm and making sure the tape is well up at the back over the shoulder blades.
4. Waist - Measure around the natural waistline over any under garments which may be worn.
5. Hip - With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
6. Sleeve - This is taken from the neck point (the collar seam on the shoulder line) along the shoulder and down the outer sleeve to the cuff edge.
7. Inseam - Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch to the bottom of the inner ankle
8. Out-seam - Measure from the natural waistline to the bottom of the outer ankle.
Warm, long enough, everything I need… my second set of two, bought the first two pair from Meijer several years ago and love them so much that I sought them out online only to be pleasantly surprised to find Watson’s website!
Leggings are just what I was looking for. Shipping was timely. Communication was good
J'adore ces leggings d'hiver, ils sont chauds et surtout assez long. Souvent les leggings sont trop courts et pour l'hiver pas commode. Ceux-ci sont parfaits. Je mesure 5'4'', 136 livres (j'ai pris un large) et il reste au moins 3 pouces en bas que je tourne. Parfait pour les grandes femmes. Je recommande ce produit.
I bought 2 pair of the leggings. I love them. They're not so tight one has to struggle to get then on or off.
I live in Michigan, the winters get pretty cold and windy. I wear them everyday outside as I walk a couple of miles a day, they are warm and comfy.
Please make some in Navy.