Men's Fit Guide
HOW TO MEASURE
A quick method to determining size is to measure the smallest part of your waist and then your hips. If your hips are more than 10 inches larger than the smallest part of your waist, your best fit will be the largest size.
1. Center back length - This measurement is taken from the centre of the neck at the collar seam to the hem.
2. Collar - Measure around the neck at the base where shirt fits.
3. Chest - Measure the chest around the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arm and making sure the tape is well up at the back over the shoulder blades.
4. Waist - Measure around the natural waistline over any under garments which may be worn.
5. Hip - With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
6. Sleeve - This is taken from the neck point (the collar seam on the shoulder line) along the shoulder and down the outer sleeve to the cuff edge.
7. Inseam - Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch to the bottom of the inner ankle
8. Out-seam - Measure from the natural waistline to the bottom of the outer ankle.